Super Foods - Avocado for Natural Wellness: 12 Health Benefits of AvocadosHealth Products
Avocados are one of the healthiest foods on earth. Avocado health benefits can be achieved by a regular consumption of this super food. Here are 12 health benefits of avocados.
1. Avocado is a heart healthy fruit. Avocados provide heart-healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats that can promote cardiovascular health.
2. One of the health benefits of avocados is that it can prevent the risk of stroke by its folate content. Reduce your risk of stroke by eating this super food on a daily basis.
3. Prevention of certain types of cancer is one of the key health benefits of avocados. This benefit is probably due to avocados' high content of oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat that can prevent the mutation of healthy cells and reduce the risk of developing different types of cancer.
4. Avocado is one of the super foods that you should include in your diet for anti-aging and longevity. Avocados are naturally rich in antioxidants, important nutrients that are helpful in preventing aging and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
5. Prevention of bad breath is another health benefit of avocado. Eating avocado can help prevent coated tongue and bad breath as it helps to remove intestinal putrefaction or decomposition.
6. Avocados are an excellent brain food. Monounsaturated fats in avocados support healthy brain function by promoting blood flow, the main requirement for a healthy brain.
7. Regular consumption of the super food, avocado, can help reduce the inflammation associated with arthritis.
8. Another one of the health benefits of avocados is that it facilitates absorption of nutrients from other foods.
9. Eating avocados can help improve your body's ability to absorb calcium. Avocado is a real source of vitamin D, which also is required for calcium absorption.
10. Avocado health benefits also include eye health. This super food contains good amounts of carotenoid lutein, which is good in the prevention of eye problems like macular degeneration and cataract.
11. Avocado contains skin friendly vitamins like vitamin E, vitamin A, Vitamin B6 and vitamin D, which help you get smooth and glowing skin, making it one of the super foods for a better complexion.
12. Avocado is calorie-rich super food, which is beneficial when you are trying to gain weight.
Avocados can basically help you to eliminate most diseases and keep you healthier. Incorporate avocados in your daily diet to reap its health benefits.